When setting up some third-party services, such as Google Services, it is required to pass verification for a domain/website using DNS. As a rule, verification means checking if DNS-TXT record exists in your domain zone
Lets suppose that to verify your domain, Google Services required you to add a DNS-TXT record like this: "google-site-verification=E1drAphabadebithaswatrztonUpabeHAwriTUfurEY"
1. Log into the hosting control panel.
2. Open the Websites & Domains section and find the domain for which you need to create a new DNS record.
3. Open the DNS Settings section: https://www.screencast.com/t/iOWJAb7h9V
4. Next, you need to add a new DNS record - Add Record button.
5. Add the necessary DNS-TXT record: https://www.screencast.com/t/MxveS1Np3
6. Confirm changes in the DNS zone of your domain - Update button: https://www.screencast.com/t/vxZe1DGA3zrP
If necessary, contact technical support - email@example.com