If you have a hosting account with GARMTECH it is easy to delete an email address. This can be useful if you no longer need an email address or if you want to free up space on your account.
Please note that deleting an email address is a permanent action and cannot be undone. If you want to keep the emails associated with the email address, you should first download them to your computer or another email account before deleting the email address.
To delete an email address using the GARMTECH hosting panel, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your GARMTECH hosting panel. To do this, visit the GARMTECH main website and click on the "Login" button in the top right corner.
2. Enter your username and password and click on the "Sign In" button to log in to your account.
3. Once you are logged in, click on the "Mail" tab.
4. In the "Email Addresses" section, click on the email address that you want to delete.
5. Click on the "Delete" button.
6. Confirm that you want to delete the email address by clicking on the "OK" button.
That's all there is to it! The email address will be deleted immediately, and you will no longer be able to use it to send or receive emails. If you have any questions or need assistance deleting an email address, don't hesitate to contact GARMTECH support. They will be happy to help you with any issues you may be experiencing.